Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Lazy People

One of the things that has been bugging me when I go to the grocery store are lazy people.  You know the ones who push their cart to their vehicle, unload, and then leave the cart there. It's not like the cart corrals are miles away. This morning I saw two or three carts sitting in empty parking spots maybe ten to fifteen feet from the freaking corral. If you are in such a hurry that you can't push the cart and put it away then maybe you should learn time management.

Just this morning I watched two different people push their carts away from their now grocery laden vehicle and just walk away.  I half wanted to walk over and push the cart into their bumper.  I made eye contact with one of them and they just looked away as if being an asshole is a normal part of nature.  How sad is it that these lazy fucks are teaching the same behavior to their vile spawn. Talking to them makes no difference. They’ll come up with some lame-ass excuse. Bah.

These are the same lazy jackasses that just throw their used cigarette butts out the window or pitch their garbage onto the street instead of disposing of them properly.  I will be the first person to admit that I am not an eco-nut but goddam, come on people!  From an aesthetic point of view who likes to walk around and look down at an empty McDonald’s wrapper or the filter of a cigarette?

1 comment: