Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

My inaugural post.

I have had a website for most of my adult life.  My old websites were blogs, before blogging became popular.  This is the next chapter in that journey. Here I will post my feelings, ideas, rants, rumblings, and other things.  Enjoy the ride. Or go home.

I will not be politically correct so if you don’t like what you read please review the First Amendment.  It provides protections for free speech, it does not provide protection from being offended.

2 comments:

  1. oh shawns never been in the closet with his geekiness lol he embraces it like we gay men embrace the latest fashion! thats why he is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only those of us who have actually lived with him like Anakh Sul and I know his true nature.


























    ReplyDelete